In this episode of the Change Management Review™ Podcast, Theresa Moulton interviews the world’s leading authority on Conversational Intelligence®, WE-centric Leadership, and Neuro-Innovation, Judith Glaser. She is an Organizational Anthropologist and one of the most pioneering and innovative change agents, consultants and executive coaches, in the consulting and coaching industry. In addition, she is the best-selling author of 7 business books including her newest best seller – Conversational Intelligence: How Great Leaders Build Trust and Get Extraordinary Results.
In this information-rich interview, Judith explains the concept of Conversational Intelligence® – where it came from, and how it applies to change management. We will also explore conversational essentials, the three levels of conversation, and much more.
- What is Conversational Intelligence? where did it come from? is it universal?
- What does it mean to bring neuroscience into conversations?
- Patterns- what do people look for when you say that you can see people who are in cortisol, or in oxytocin. What does that mean? What does that look like? And how can people like you and me see that?
- The three levels of conversation – what does that mean? What does trust have to do with conversations?
- Some conversational essentials- what’s an example of some behaviors listening might start doing (double clicking, listening to connect etc.)