In this episode of the Change Management Review™ Podcast, Theresa Moulton interviews Caroline Kealey, an internationally recognized communications strategist, change facilitator, trainer and author with over 20 years of experience in the field. As Principal and Founder of Ingenium Communications, Caroline is committed to making a difference and building lasting, meaningful partnerships with her clients. She has worked with organizations such as the Government of the Northwest Territories, Export Development Corporation, the University of Ottawa, the Bank of Canada, and the United Nations to achieve and surpass their business objectives.
In this information-rich interview, Caroline shows us the latest trends in change communications over the past ten years. She then shows us, based on her experiences, some of the top communication fails and struggles in change management – and how to overcome them.
- How did you get into the Change Management profession?
- In your opinion, what are the latest trends in change communications over the past ten years?
- What areas do you see often where change communication fails or struggles?
- What do you recommend to address these points of weakness?
- What is the one thing that you would like our listeners to take away from this discussion?