In this episode of the Change Management Review™ Podcast, Theresa Moulton interviews Daryl Conner. Daryl is the founder and Chairman of Conner Partners, Conner Advisory, and Conner Academy and he serves as a leading advisor and educator to senior executives across the globe. He is the author of “Managing at the Speed of Change” and “Leading at the Edge of Chaos.”
Theresa and Daryl discuss Daryl’s experiences as a change management practitioner and leader, how he has seen the field evolve and grow, and his advice for change management practitioners who want to become exceptional in their field.
- How has the change management profession evolved over the past 30-40 years?
- How is today’s business environment shaping the role of the change management practitioner?
- In your opinion, what makes an exceptional change management practitioner? Why?
- What is your vision for the change management profession?
- What are you doing right now in your practice to support this vision?