In this episode of the Change Management Review™ Podcast, Theresa Moulton interviews Heather Stagl.
As founder of Enclaria, Heather Stagl equips individuals and teams to influence change at work through individual coaching, team workshops, and training programs. She is a blogger and radio host of the “Influence Change at Work” show on BlogTalkRadio, as well as the author of “99 Ways to Influence Change” and the change management toolkit, “The Irresistible Change Guide”. She serves on the board of Organization Change Alliance, a learning community of organization change practitioners in Atlanta.
Theresa and Heather discuss the 5 Levers of Influence – provide clarity, enable progress, build trust, invite participation, motivate action – how they are applied through change management initiatives, and some of the challenges and opportunities that arise.
- What are the 5 fundamental levers of influence?
- How are the 5 levers applied through work with organizations on change management projects, as well as individuals through executive coaching?
- How do executives react when shown the 5 Levers approach to change management?
- What are some of the most effective ways to motivate action and invite participation through change management?
- Which two levers are most under-utilized, and why?
- What advice would you give to change management professionals who want to use the power of influence to foster change management in their organizations?