Share Your Expertise with a Global Change Management Audience
Change Management Review™ is building a community of change practitioners, researchers and expert thought leaders to provide the latest insights about the profession.
Our team of experienced change professionals enjoys collaborating with experts throughout the world, and have several exciting names ready to provide articles and research in the coming months. We’d love to add your name to our growing roster of change experts, and to share your insights with our audience of practitioners and academicians.
If you have findings from change management, organizational development, and leadership development — and want to share with our audience — please contact us at email@example.com.
Change Management Review™ Article Guidelines
- Articles should be 800-1,000 words (longer pieces are welcome, depending on topic) and written from an objective viewpoint.
- Articles should offer readers clear advice about specific change management topics, or unique approaches to change management, leadership development, or organizational change.
- Articles should be 100% original, unpublished work.
- Change Management Review™ maintains a 3-week exclusivity window on all accepted content. Authors have the right to re-publish accepted articles no sooner than three (3) weeks after initial publish date on the Change Management Review™ website.
- Submissions must include a brief bio (25-50 words) along with a recent headshot.
- Submissions must be made in MS Word format, and as email attachments.
- Articles that mention businesses or organizations in which you have a vested interest must disclose this information to readers.
- We reserve the right to edit articles for clarity and brevity, and to ensure it conforms to Change Management Review™ guidelines.
- The author retains copyright, but Change Management Review™ reserves the right to reprint accepted content, with full attribution, in future Change Management Review™ products.
We do our very best to respond to requests within a reasonable time frame. If we like your pitch, our editor will inform you if it’s been accepted for publication within 1-2 weeks.
This is a very exciting time to be in the change management profession, and an even more exciting time to be a part of Change Management Review™. We would love to bring your insights to a global audience of top change professionals, so don’t hesitate — send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org today!