Welcome To Change Management Review™
Change Management Review™ is an information resource for professionals working with organizational change.
Founded in 2014 by Theresa Moulton, Change Management Review™ brings together professionals who work with organizational change—both academic research and real-world practices—through integrated global perspectives.
Our mission is to discover, present, and facilitate the exchange of “all things change management” by providing relevant and real-world avenues for publishing and research.
Through thought-provoking and research-based content, we deliver news, insights, tools, and venues to make the most of change management, facilitating high impact conversations that will help to create an energetic and interactive global community—one where thought leaders, practitioners, decision makers, and solution providers connect to solve their greatest change management challenges.
As practitioners for over 20 years, our connection to making successful organizational change happen is very important to us: we’ve worked and reworked models to help our clients with the insights they need to lead authentic change; we’ve stayed up late to complete client deliverables; with every new change effort, we’ve become more impassioned with helping our clients achieve their business objectives.
We want Change Management Review™ to contain valuable content contributions for change management professionals so that they can be their most valuable selves, helping to shape the future workplace to be the best that it can be. Our guiding principles for creating Change Management Review™ have been and continue to be:
- Honoring our colleagues for who they are and who they will become in their careers, and for all that they have brought and will bring to the geographies, industries, companies, functions, and individuals focused on making productive change happen.
- Thinking, feeling, and acting globally while discovering the uniqueness of local cultures, economies, and other strategic forces and realities.
- Sourcing and creating content by referencing information from both academia and business.
- Bringing strategic thought and practical experience forward to build context for the best situational applications.
- Grounding our curiosity, insight, and content in the real world of business implementation and results execution.
- Striving to bring dichotomy and paradox to light in all of our work, while at the same time being curious about how the hearts of people connect with their lives through their work.
- Stretching to the future while acknowledging the past and celebrating the present.
Interested? Want to be a part of Change Management Review™? We hold the profession to a high standard and want collaboration from others! So let’s do this! Click on the links below to help us improve and move forward.
Subscribe here to receive exclusive updates on everything change management.