A powerful skill that accelerates your ability, as a change management practitioner, to drive change is to employ practical behavior practices.
How do you assess your behavior-based skills for driving change?
How do these behaviors and skills get rooted and sustained?
What are the visible and measurable differences between a behavior-based approach vs. a typical change management approach?
Join us for this exciting webinar where you will discover:
- How behavior gets rooted and sustained; and how to gain reinforcement to put this learning into practice
- The key differences you need to know between a behavior-based approach and a typical change management approach, and how to succeed with the former
- 3 practical ways to include behavior in how they execute their next change
- Ideas and strategies for your organization you can implement immediately, including a practical model to add to your change toolkit
- And much, much more during this exciting webinar, where you will have the opportunity to ask Michelle Yanahan your own #1 burning question on this topic!