Companies with highly engaged employees outperform those with low engagement by 250% – and four-out-of-five of business leaders believe engaged employees are a key growth driver.
But… two-thirds of us are unhappy with our job – the thing we spend half of our waking lives doing.
Business leaders know a Human Engagement Gap exists between vision and meaningful adoption. Only half of those leaders believe current employee engagement programs meet their objectives.
We believe this is the wicked business problem of our generation.
What if we looked at this as a marketing problem? Marketers have mastered engaging people as consumers. What if the same approach could be applied for people as employees?
Join us for this exciting webinar where you will discover:
- The Human Engagement Gap – sharing research and insight into the employee engagement problem
- Introducing Change Marketing – how marketers see the problem of engagement
- Building Change Marketing Programs – a practical model for driving Belief, Adoption and Ownership – with insights and examples from work with blue-chip companies across CPG, Travel, and Tech
- Three Burning Questions – Q&A session around three key questions frequently asked by Change Managers that will be revealed on the webinar
- And much, much more during this exciting webinar, where you will have the opportunity to ask Neil Bedwell and Andrew Osterday your own #1 burning question on this topic!
Leave A Comment