Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
In this episode of the Change Management Review™ Podcast, Theresa Moulton interviews Rune Todnem By. He is the Professor of Organisational Behaviour at Staffordshire University School of Business, Leadership & Economics; Editor-in-Chief of Routledge’s Journal of Change Management; Professor II Change Leadership at University of Stavanger Business School; and Co-founder and Chairman of the Public Leadership Foundation.
In this information-packed interview, Rune shares insights from his work on organizational change and leadership, that has led him to be identified to be in the top 0.1% of the 14 million academics and researchers on www.researchgate.net.
1. Tell us how this topic came to mind for you and why you think it is an important one to cover.
2. How do you see the difference between change readiness and change resistance?
3. How are you seeing this trend show up through your academic research?
4. What other topics are becoming interesting to you in your work?
5. What is the one thing that our audience should take away from this discussion?
Leave A Comment