Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
In this podcast, Change Management Review Editor-In-Chief Theresa Moulton interviews Maryam Emami, Ph.D., MBA – Senior Consultant, Talent and Organization at Infosys Consulting. With extensive OD/OE experience within various teams of executives, leaders and engineers, Dr. Emami is passionate about bridging the gap between business process and human side of client’s IT operations using effective communication skills and emotional intelligence. Throughout her work, innovation is the key.
In this information-rich interview, Dr. Emami walks us through the journey of how a corporate culture can embrace creativity to drive innovation and successful change adoptions. Explaining the science of organizational creativity, she provides contextual business success stories and recommendations on how leadership-behavioral alignment can turbocharge innovation within an organization.
You will get Dr. Emami’s answers to questions like:
- Why do leaders find it difficult to instill a culture of innovation within their organizations?
- What is the role of creativity in change management?
- How does creativity happen within an individual? Or within an organization?
- What are some examples of how teams/organizations have enabled creativity within their cultures?
- Putting theory into practice, what are some tips for leaders to enable creativity and innovation within their corporate cultures?
- What do we need to know about managing our 2021 Portfolio of change work?
Leave A Comment