In this episode of the Change Management Review™Podcast, Theresa Moulton interviews Helen Palmer, Founder and Principal Change Agent of Questo, a business platform transforming how organizations and individuals make change in their workscape. Her professional practice has been threaded with design for over two decades since she answered a calling for the human factor. She has a reputation for cleverly balancing the realities of business with the complexities of people.
In this information-packed interview, Helen reveals lessons gained navigating many changes crossing organizational and national cultures, and her personal journey to have the missing conversations with herself and her loved ones, and with her stakeholders in her professional practice.
- How did you get into the field of change management?
- What are the missing conversations – the missing conversations that matter to you and people around you?
- Why are these conversations missing?
- What are some strategies a person can use for the personal context?
- What advice do you have for newcomers to the profession?