In this episode of the Change Management Review™ Podcast, Theresa Moulton interviews Dr Jennifer Frahm, founder of Conversations of Change. With a deep understanding of communication, change management and human behavior, Jen uses her expertise to help companies execute strategic change while supporting delivery. She has worked across multiple industries and her change projects have included culture change, process change, legislative change, mergers and acquisitions and technology / systems change.
In this in-depth interview, Dr Frahm reveals how to effectively integrate social media with organizational change management initiatives – what works, what doesn’t, and what potential pitfalls to avoid.
- Why does it make sense to leverage social media in an organizational change management initiative?
- Why do some change management practitioners shy away from it?
- How have you seen change communicators make it work successfully?
- How can content curation play a role?
- What is some cautionary advice that you’d provide about using social media as part of your organizational change management approach?