Understanding agile change management is both an art and a science.
The big picture of how it works is more commonly understood than the details that make it work.
Aside from agile change management strategy, there are aspects of applying this approach that we still need to learn how to execute.
- What makes agile change management so effective
- How to plan and execute agile change management work
- How to best work with the scrum master
- How to ensure that your team operates with an agile mindset
- Lessons learned to date about implementing agile change management
- And much, much more during this exciting webinar, where you will have the opportunity to ask Melanie Franklin your own #1 burning question on this topic!
Director, Agile Change Management LTD
A highly respected change management thought leader, Melanie is the Director of Agile Change Management Ltd. and Co-Chair of Change Management Institute UK. She has worked with an impressive array of clients, including GSK, HSBC, United Nations and International Red Cross. She is the author of several publications and a regular keynote speaker at various conferences worldwide.
With more than 20 years of consulting, executive coaching, and business-building experience, Theresa Moulton, Editor-in-Chief of Change Management Review™, has been a guest lecturer and speaker at the IBM Center for Business Value, Babson College, the Organization Design Forum, NICSA, NEHRA, SHRM....and CFO Magazine - just to name a few!