Some change practitioners believe that because change success is so people-centric, there is little if any role for Artificial Intelligence (AI) in our work.
Others, such as Tim Morton, have proven that AI can be a highly valuable change management tool.
- Learn the role of AI in change management
- Gain an understanding of how AI can be used to understand stakeholder sentiment throughout the change journey
- Obtain new insights into the impact that the Covid pandemic and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and have had, and will have, on organizational culture
- Increase your understanding of how AI can support the co-creation and transformation of the future of work
- And much, much more, including the opportunity to ask Tim Morton your own #1 burning question on this topic!
Founder and President
Tim Morton is the Founder and President of Prompta (Latin for Readiness), a certified diverse change management consulting and executive coaching firm. He is an internationally recognized leader in driving successful business transformation and culture change & has supported 30+ organizations through transition.
Change Management Review™
With more than 20 years of consulting, executive coaching, and business-building experience, Theresa Moulton, Editor-in-Chief of Change Management Review™, has been a guest lecturer and speaker at the IBM Center for Business Value, Babson College, the Organization Design Forum, NICSA, NEHRA, SHRM....and CFO Magazine.