A powerful skill that accelerates your ability, as a change management practitioner, to drive change is to employ practical behavior practices.
How do you assess your behavior-based skills for driving change?
How do these behaviors and skills get rooted and sustained?
What are the visible and measurable differences between a behavior-based approach vs. a typical change management approach?
- How behavior gets rooted and sustained; and how to gain reinforcement to put this learning into practice
- The key differences you need to know between a behavior-based approach and a typical change management approach, and how to succeed with the former
- 3 practical ways to include behavior in how they execute their next change
- Ideas and strategies for your organization you can implement immediately, including a practical model to add to your change toolkit
- And much, much more during this exciting webinar, where you will have the opportunity to ask Michelle Yanahan your own #1 burning question on this topic!
Principal and Owner of ChangeFit 360
With 17+ years’ progressive business experience in leadership roles in operations, change management, IT project execution, and project management office (PMO) development, Michelle Yanahan brings proven expertise in executing programs to deliver organizational change management as a strategic business competency.
Change Management Review™
With more than 20 years of consulting, executive coaching, and business-building experience, Theresa Moulton, Editor-in-Chief of Change Management Review™, has been a guest lecturer and speaker at the IBM Center for Business Value, Babson College, the Organization Design Forum, NICSA, NEHRA, SHRM....and CFO Magazine.