In today’s unprecedented uncertainty, understanding the role and impact of organizational leadership is essential to your success as a change management practitioner and leader.
Employee satisfaction, performance and retention have always been important metrics – and now more than ever, a focus on your organization’s culture and its future as an inclusive workplace are critical.
We agree, this is an important webinar for both change practitioners and the leaders they support – this applies to you and your colleagues if you fit within either category.
- The differences between the doing of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) and being true to your organization’s identity, and what this means for your organization’s culture and its future as an inclusive workplace
- The importance of providing employees with both physical and mental/emotional safe space and how to do so
- What the five factors that contribute to positivity are, and the role that it plays in organizational success
- The key factors that contribute not only to millennial satisfaction, performance, and retention, but to overall employee satisfaction, performance and retention as well
- And much, much more, including the opportunity to ask Brad Deutser your own #1 burning question on this topic!
Founder, President, and CEO of Deutser
Brad Deutser and his organization are recognized for their human approach to organizational change. By humanizing organizations, Deutser restores clarity through an original approach that creates highly original solutions with world-class design that improve organizational performance and affect meaningful change.
With more than 20 years of consulting, executive coaching, and business-building experience, Theresa Moulton, Editor-in-Chief of Change Management Review™, has been a guest lecturer and speaker at the IBM Center for Business Value, Babson College, the Organization Design Forum, NICSA, NEHRA, SHRM....and CFO Magazine.