Change Management Review presents...
A New Perspective on Employee Engagement
On Demand Webinar
Neil Bedwell and
Get instant access to the webinar: You will also receive our popular Change Management Weekly newsletter, read by thousands of change practitioners, and other relevant information and opportunities.
Companies with highly engaged employees outperform those with low engagement by 250% - and four-out-of-five of business leaders believe engaged employees are a key growth driver.
But... two-thirds of us are unhappy with our job - the thing we spend half of our waking lives doing.
Business leaders know a Human Engagement Gap exists between vision and meaningful adoption. Only half of those leaders believe current employee engagement programs meet their objectives.
We believe this is the wicked business problem of our generation.
What if we looked at this as a marketing problem? Marketers have mastered engaging people as consumers. What if the same approach could be applied for people as employees?
Join us for this exciting webinar where you will discover:
- The Human Engagement Gap - sharing research and insight into the employee engagement problem
- Introducing Change Marketing - how marketers see the problem of engagement
- Building Change Marketing Programs - a practical model for driving Belief, Adoption and Ownership - with insights and examples from work with blue-chip companies across CPG, Travel, and Tech
- Three Burning Questions - Q&A session around three key questions frequently asked by Change Managers that will be revealed on the webinar
- And much, much more during this exciting webinar, where you will have the opportunity to ask Neil Bedwell and Andrew Osterday your own #1 burning question on this topic!
Meet Your Presenters
Co-Founder, Local Industries
A digital-native and strategic leader with 15 years running work, Neil is an advisor to multiple start-ups, a General Assembly Instructor, and a regular keynote speaker on brand-building, storytelling, and marketing innovation in the social age, with appearances at The Adobe Summit, SXSW, IAB Mexico, The Economist Big Rethink, and Atlanta HR Summit.
Co-Founder, Local Industries
An original digital native, Andrew crafted campaigns for brands like the Atlanta Braves, The Home Depot, Delta, Porsche NA, Goldman Sachs, and Jack Daniels before moving to Coca-Cola’s Global group where he lead Cannes award-winning digital creative for Coke Zero. A frequent mentor and people connector, Neil taps his roots as an artist in his work.
With more than 20 years of consulting, executive coaching, and business-building experience, Theresa Moulton, Editor-in-Chief of Change Management Review™, has been a guest lecturer and speaker at the IBM Center for Business Value, Babson College, the Organization Design Forum, NICSA, NEHRA, SHRM...and CFO Magazine - to name just a few.
If you need assistance completing your registration, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org