You’ve figured out what a Change Center of Excellence (CCOE) is, and you think it’s right for your organization. You know that it simplifies how change management work is completed, how it provides a better ROI on your organization’s investment in change management work, and how it can elevate the perception of value for change management generally within the organization.
Now, how do you move forward?
How do you get it qualified as a viable project?
- Effectively describe the business context for when a CCOE makes sense, in a way that the organization’s leadership and stakeholders can understand
- Understand the strategic forces that drive the need for a CCOE and how to harness them
- Walk through a most likely scenario for establishing a CCOE, that you can benchmark for your own efforts
- Discuss the estimating factors for determining the initial investment, to build an effective business case and encourage buy-in
- Walk through an example of how to calculate the return-on-investment (ROI) for a CCOE
- And much, much more during this exciting webinar, where you will have the opportunity to ask Theresa Moulton your #1 burning question on this topic!
Change Management Review
With more than 20 years of consulting, executive coaching, and business-building experience, Theresa Moulton, Editor-in-Chief of Change Management Review™, has been a guest lecturer and speaker at the IBM Center for Business Value, Babson College, the Organization Design Forum, NICSA, NEHRA, SHRM, and CFO Magazine.