Change Management Review presents...
How to Develop Your Change Intelligence to Lead Change that Sticks
On Demand Webinar
Barbara A. Trautlein, Ph.D.
Founder, Change Catalysts LLC
(Keynote Speaker at Lead Change 2018)
Get instant access now: You will also receive our popular Change Management Weekly newsletter, read by thousands of change practitioners, and other relevant information and opportunities.
From new competitive pressures to shifting customer and employee expectations to evolving technologies, workplaces around the world are embroiled in a time of massive disruption.
Are you frustrated that no matter what you try, the changes that you attempt to make in your organization to deal with these ever-increasing demands seem to either fail outright or produce gains that don’t last?
As we well know in our profession, so many change initiatives fall short of expectations.
As a Change Management professional, your career progress hinges on your ability to lead successful and sustainable change.
In this engaging webinar, you’ll get introduced to how to get beyond the buzzwords and leverage a proven formula for change.
The CQ System for Developing Change Intelligence is based on decades of change leadership in the workplace, years of conducting global research on managing change, and study into the psychology and neuroscience of change.
Join us for this exciting webinar where, through real-life examples, you will discover how to:
- Engage the brain, inspire the heart, and motivate the hands to get people moving in positive, new directions so change sticks
- Overcome resistance to new ways of working, by learning to utilize resistance in others as a powerful source of information for you as a leader, reframing resistance from enemy to ally
- Diagnose your own Change Intelligence, and appreciate the strengths and blind spots of your Change Leadership Style
- Develop your CQ to drive change that gets results, recoups your investment, and makes a bottom line difference for your organization, team and career
- Emerge as a more competent and confident – and less stressed and frustrated – leader of change
- And much, much more during this exciting webinar, where you will have the opportunity to ask Barbara Trautlein your own #1 burning question on this topic!
Meet Your Presenters
Barbara A. Trautlein, Ph.D.
Founder, Change Catalysts
Barbara Trautlein (our Lead Change 2018 Keynote) coaches executives, trains leaders at all levels, certifies change agents, and facilitates mission-critical transformations. She is principal and founder of Change Catalysts, LLC; author of the best-selling book Change Intelligence: Use the Power of CQ to Lead Change that Sticks; and originator of the CQ® System for Developing Change Intelligence®
With more than 20 years of consulting, executive coaching, and business-building experience, Theresa Moulton, Editor-in-Chief of Change Management Review™, has been a guest lecturer and speaker at the IBM Center for Business Value, Babson College, the Organization Design Forum, NICSA, NEHRA, SHRM....and CFO Magazine - just to name a few!
If you need assistance completing your registration, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org