No matter where you are on your change acceptance curve, you have an opportunity to help your organization cope with their “new normal”.
As businesses try to muscle through this crisis with “business as usual, virtually” there needs to be someone, somewhere in the organization who can lead and support personal transition and organizational transformation.
In this webinar, we’ll explore what the change practitioner’s role is in managing business chaos.
We’ll talk about opportunities to step forward, practices that support others, and how to stay in the game yourself.
Additionally, we’ll discuss key competencies of the change practitioner role and how they can be leveraged and developed in times of uncertainty.
- Explore situations where the change practitioner’s role can be optimized in today’s business environment
- Learn about personal transition and its role in organizational transformation and chaos
- Prioritize key competencies within the change practitioner role to transition an organization back to its “new normal”
- Learn practices for helping people to step forward and regain their equilibrium at work
- And much, much more during this exciting webinar, where you will have the opportunity to ask Theresa Moulton your #1 burning question on this topic!
Change Management Review™
With more than 20 years of consulting, executive coaching, and business-building experience, Theresa Moulton, Editor-in-Chief of Change Management Review™, has been a guest lecturer and speaker at the IBM Center for Business Value, Babson College, the Organization Design Forum, NICSA, NEHRA, SHRM....and CFO Magazine - just to name a few!