As the change management discipline is moving into the organization, there is a need to assess what stage of maturity is in place and how well the function is performing.
Do senior leaders care about change management?
Do they see it as a resource to the senior team?
Is the change management function fully staffed, structured and functioning?
In this session, the audience will explore these questions from the senior leader perspective.
- How senior leaders can see whether the organization has a change management function in place, and what it looks like
- Whether this function will be able to deliver business results on large initiatives
- How strategic initiatives are producing realized value for the investment that is made
- What organizations need to do to maximize their change management function's potential
- How to know if they have the right people
- And much, much more during this exciting webinar, where you will have the opportunity to ask Theresa Moulton your #1 burning question on this topic!
Change Management Review™
With more than 20 years of consulting, executive coaching, and business-building experience, Theresa Moulton, Editor-in-Chief of Change Management Review™, has been a guest lecturer and speaker at the IBM Center for Business Value, Babson College, the Organization Design Forum, NICSA, NEHRA, SHRM....and CFO Magazine - just to name a few!