You will discover a new, hot off the presses, change management practitioner competency model developed by Daryl Conner of Conner Advisory; savvy change management consultants; and Theresa Moulton, Editor-in-Chief of Change Management Review™.
Over a year in development, this is one of the first and most comprehensive competency models for evaluating the true capability of change management practitioners.
- What to look for in your change management capabilities as a practitioner or a hiring manager of change practitioners
- How to assess core consulting skills through knowledge of addressing resistance, enrolling sponsors, applying change methodologies, and more
- What this will reveal as you see the model ground your understanding of what makes a solid change management practitioner
- How to apply this model to the operations of a Change Center of Excellence (CCoE) and how to staff your change function for success
- And much, much more during this exciting webinar, where you will have the opportunity to ask Theresa Moulton your #1 burning question on this topic!
Change Management Review
With more than 20 years of consulting, executive coaching, and business-building experience, Theresa Moulton, Editor-in-Chief of Change Management Review™, has been a guest lecturer and speaker at the IBM Center for Business Value, Babson College, the Organization Design Forum, NICSA, NEHRA, SHRM, and CFO Magazine.