Change Management Review presents...
How Organizational Anchors Impact Change Management Success
Featuring Brian Gorman of Transforming Lives Coaching
On Demand Webinar
Please enter your name and email for instant access.
During Hurricane Sandy, back in October 2012, many people said they felt like "everything was changing". In fact, although there was significant disruption, not everything was changing, as many "anchors" remained firmly in place after the storm passed.
Similarly, even when it seems otherwise, not everything is changing in the workplace - but perception overshadows truth. Because organizational anchors do their work beneath the surface most of the time, it's easy to lose sight of these anchors during change.
Knowing your organization's anchors - which ones are remaining stable and which ones are changing - can help you plan and communicate change and reduce the sense of disruption that change management initiatives create. Because anchors are known, they can even help create a sense of stability during change, a calm port in the eye of the storm.
Join us for this exciting webinar where you will discover:
- Examples of different types of organizational anchors, and how these vary depending on the organization itself
- Why anchors are powerful, whether they reflect things we like and want to keep, or dislike and want to change
- The simple, step-by-step process for leveraging anchors to help change management initiatives succeed
- Examples of anchor relationships needing to change, and stable anchor relationships that support change
- Practical skills, tools, and knowledge to help you – whether you’re an internal change management professional or an external consultant working within a client organization
Meet Your Hosts
Transformational Change Coach & Workshop Facilitator
An ICF-certified coach, Brian has served as a consultant, line manager, mentor, and coach for more than 40 years, earning a reputation for helping others successfully implement their most difficult changes. Brian is also a guest author of the Building Personal Impact feature on the Change Management Review™ editorial team.
Change Management Review
With more than 20 years of consulting, executive coaching, and business-building experience, Theresa Moulton, Editor-in-Chief of Change Management Review™, has been a guest lecturer and speaker at the IBM Center for Business Value, Babson College, the Organization Design Forum, NICSA, NEHRA, SHRM, and CFO Magazine.
If you incur any issues with registrations, please email: email@example.com
1950 Lafayette Road, Suite 200, Portsmouth, NH 03801 | Phone: 800-510-3574