- Have you ever had to explain why your organization should invest in change management on its major initiatives? As a core capability? As its own group?
- Have you ever “oversold” the concept because it is so intangible that you want to make sure the audience “gets it?”
- Have you walked away from a meeting with the decision-maker feeling unsure about what the “next step” may be to move towards your goal?
If you answered, “yes” to any of the above questions, then this webinar is for you.
With over 20 years in the change management business, our Editor-in-Chief, Theresa Moulton has successfully sold change management into large and small organizations at every stage of the buying process. She will take you through the key strategies for setting yourself up for selling success of this imperative, intangible, and challenging work called change management.
- How to assess the situation you are selling into
- How to be accurate about what you are “selling”
- How to define “selling” in change management
- How to qualify an internal “prospect”
- What to do if the organization doesn’t see “a need right now”
- Practical skills, tools, and knowledge to help you – whether you’re an internal change management professional or an external consultant working within a client organization
With more than 20 years of consulting, executive coaching, and business-building experience, Theresa Moulton, Editor-in-Chief of Change Management Review™ brings practical insight to the real-world challenges and opportunities of working with and within business change.
Ms. Moulton has served as a key advisor on high-visibility projects for leaders in a wide scope of industries; and has been a guest lecturer and speaker at the IBM Center for Business Value, Babson College, the Organization Design Forum, NICSA, NEHRA, SHRM, and CFO Magazine.