Prosci’s 2017 research reports that only 40% of businesses across all industries have a Change Management Office (CMO) or some type of functional group focused on change management yet new measures indicated that change management increases project success by up to 76% (Prosci presentation/September 2017). The opportunity to realize increased success in strategic initiatives is here for those organizations ready and willing to build their change management capabilities.
A Change Center of Excellence (CCOE) is a corporate group or team within an organization that leads, guides, and measures how the organizational change management capability is developed, implemented and realized across the organization by providing the competency and resource (e.g., people, methodology, processes) needed for change management effectiveness.
- How a CCOE is defined and understanding its underlying framework
- Six (6) symptoms to watch out for that let you know a CCOE is needed in your organization
- The CCOE Maturity Model, and how it guides you to optimize your strategy, positioning, organization, processes, and people
- A blueprint for overcoming the challenges to implementing a successful CCOE in your organization
- Next steps for moving towards establishing the right level of change management capability in your organization
Change Management Review
With more than 20 years of consulting, executive coaching, and business-building experience, Theresa Moulton, Editor-in-Chief of Change Management Review™, has been a guest lecturer and speaker at the IBM Center for Business Value, Babson College, the Organization Design Forum, NICSA, NEHRA, SHRM, and CFO Magazine.