In many studies about identifying key influencers in organizations of all sizes, it has been shown that if you can identify the right 3%, you can influence up to 90% of the other employees.
Influencers play a major role in the success, or failure, of your change initiatives.
Influencers play a major in the success, or failure, of your change initiatives.
Discover practical examples of how companies have used insights from Organizational Network Analysis (ONA) to help leaders prioritize and accelerate commitment to their change initiatives.
- Why and how to engage the right people in the right tasks to succeed with change
- The importance of identifying those who hold informal influence inside of organizations (the #ThreePercentRule)
- How engaging just 3% of the workforce can be leveraged to influence up to 90% of the other employees
- Ways in which you can leverage the lessons of Organizational Network Analysis even when not deploying ONA tools
- And much, much more, including the opportunity to ask Richard Santos Lalleman your own #1 burning question on this topic!
Richard Santos Lalleman
Head of Learning, Innovation & Quality
Richard Santos Lalleman is Head of Learning, Innovation & Quality with Innovisor - a boutique advisory and leader in Organizational Network Analysis. With a track-record of more than 12 years in this field, Richard reveals how leaders use the insights of organizational networks to transform successfully.
Change Management Review™
With more than 20 years of consulting, executive coaching, and business-building experience, Theresa Moulton, Editor-in-Chief of Change Management Review™, has been a guest lecturer and speaker at the IBM Center for Business Value, Babson College, the Organization Design Forum, NICSA, NEHRA, SHRM....and CFO Magazine.