It's possible you've heard the buzz about Mindfulness in the workplace and the benefits it brings.
But have you heard of combining change management techniques with mindfulness meditation to help people through difficult change?
Join us for this thought-provoking webinar where you’ll hear about mindfulness in the workplace, and an innovative idea that could be the next tool in your change management toolkit!
- The definitions of “mindfulness” and “meditation” – are they the same thing, and why do them personally and at work?
- What companies currently practice workplace mindfulness and the benefits they are reporting
- The amazing case study showing how this works at Pacific Blue Cross
- How to integrate change management techniques with mindfulness meditation, and what results you may expect
- A special 5-minute experiential ‘Dealing with Change’ mindfulness meditation led by Wendy Quan
- Tips for getting this started in your workplace – and mistakes to avoid
- And much, much more during this exciting webinar, where you will have the opportunity to ask Wendy Quan your #1 burning question on this topic!
Founder of The Calm Monkey
As the thought-leader in combining change management and mindfulness meditation and helping organizations implement self-sustaining mindfulness meditation programs, Wendy Quan leads the way with her conference talks, writing and innovative studies. Her clients include Google, the government of Dubai, and Fortune 500 companies.
Change Management Review
With more than 20 years of consulting, executive coaching, and business-building experience, Theresa Moulton, Editor-in-Chief of Change Management Review™, has been a guest lecturer and speaker at the IBM Center for Business Value, Babson College, the Organization Design Forum, NICSA, NEHRA, SHRM, and CFO Magazine.