People who understand how to change themselves and help others through their change can respond faster, easier, and more deeply to the necessary organization changes.
But there are a lot of change efforts slowed or stopped because of existing culture.
This webinar will reveal some of the simple steps you could take that bring about changes in culture and make your change projects stick.
- What 7 years of studies across 200 organizations reveal about why change initiatives often fail
- What work you are doing that can be blown away by the winds of traditions in a remarkably short period of time when proper tactics aren’t followed
- 5 signs of your company’s culture that, once identified, require focused work
- Whether or not you should try to shift your organizational culture first
- The 4 processes that can work for you or against you, and why these are the first process-targets to tackle when shifting to a new culture
- How to proceed when working with a team that, no matter what the change, reject the concept of changing
- And much, much more, including the opportunity to ask Dana Houston Jackson your own #1 burning question on this topic!
Dana Houston Jackson
Senior Change Advisor, 1898 & Co.
A straight-shooting, divergent thinker with a box-poking career spanning 25+ years in Org Development, Project and (People) Change Management amongst multiple industries, Dana Houston Jackson is the Lead Senior Change Management Advisor and Consultant at 1898 & Co. – the consulting arm of Burns & McDonnell.
With more than 20 years of consulting, executive coaching, and business-building experience, Theresa Moulton, Editor-in-Chief of Change Management Review™, has been a guest lecturer and speaker at the IBM Center for Business Value, Babson College, the Organization Design Forum, NICSA, NEHRA, SHRM....and CFO Magazine.