In this episode of the Change Management Review Podcast, Theresa Moulton interviews Jennifer Frahm. Jennifer is the founder of Conversations of Change and an experienced change management practitioner
Theresa and Jennifer discuss Jennifer’s experiences in the change management field, her background, and her advice for her newcomers just entering the change management industry.
1. How did you become interested in change management?
2. Where do you get your passion for change management?
3. Where do you see the change management field heading? What’s next for the field and the professionals working in change management?
4. Where are change management professionals struggling the most and needing to stretch more?
5. What focused change management work will you be sharing in the near future?
6. If you had just one piece of advice to offer to new change management professionals, what would that be?