In this episode of the Change Management Review™ Podcast, Brian Gorman interviews Jennifer Roth – a senior marketing communications professional with extensive experience developing innovative strategies for informing, guiding, and motivating people.
Her unique blend of creativity and analytics has created value for a wide variety of organizations, from mid-sized local businesses to Fortune 500 corporations.
We communicated by painting stories on cave walls before we had language; the human mind is a story processor, not a logic processor.
In this podcast, Managing Editor Brian Gorman and Jennifer Roth discuss the ways in which story can become a valuable change management tool and the importance of becoming skilled storytellers as change practitioners.
This is one of a series of podcasts resulting from weekly discussions in the Clubhouse Change Management Reinvented room.
Tune in and get Jennifer’s answers to questions like:
- What role, if any, should story play in change management?
- Why should change practitioners bring storytelling into their toolkits?
- How do clients respond to the idea of creating change stories as part of their initiatives?
- How might you shape a change story?
- Why is the role of emotion in story so important to organizational change?
- What if I’m not a good storyteller?