Humans speak three times faster than we type.
So why do we still communicate with machines via buttons, touch screens, and keyboards?
In The Sound Of The Future webinar, Tobias Dengel will reveal how, powered by the latest AI advancements, voice technology is poised to drastically alter the way we live and how companies do business.
It’s a shift as fundamentally important as mobile was a decade ago and the Internet in the late ’90s.
Using fascinating, colorful examples, Dengel will explain how the “voice-first” digital experience is becoming a core piece of the global technology mainstream, exploring the ways voice will do a better job of serving basic human needs.
Join us for this groundbreaking session and discover how this concept applies to:
- Speed: increasing the efficiency of every human-machine interaction
- Safety: creating a less dangerous world
- Knowledge: acquiring critical information when and where you need it
- Inclusion: designing a world where no one is left behind
- Engagement: making life more entertaining and enjoyable
- Transformation: generating voice-enabled business models that will change industry landscapes
- And much, much more, including your opportunity to ask Tobias Dengel your #1 question on this topic!