Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
In this episode of the Change Management Review™ Podcast, Theresa Moulton interviews the Co-Founder of Being First®, Dr. Linda Ackerman Anderson. She brings more than 35 years’ experience to her work in leading Conscious Transformation, through which she assists leaders to sort through the chaos of transformation, develop change processes that produce extraordinary business outcomes, transform organizational mindset and culture, and personally model the changes they seek to create.
In this fast-paced interview, Dr. Anderson outlines the competencies and responsibilities of transformational sponsors. She then explores strategies for raising executive awareness of the need for greater sponsorship, and how to develop these sponsor/leaders to succeed in this role – and produce greater outcomes from their initiatives.
1. How did you get into the Change Management profession?
2. How did you come to recognize the need for better sponsorship? What was missing?
3. What are the competencies and responsibilities of good transformational sponsors?
4. What strategies do you suggest for how to raise the red flag on the state of poor sponsorship?
5. What do you recommend to develop transformational sponsors of change?
6. What are the implications of developing and working more closely with sponsors for change management practitioners?
Leave A Comment